We stock high quality genuine OEM parts
Next Day Delivery – 6 Days A Week
Industry leaders in dust filtration
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to West Midlands Filtration. These are our terms of business and form the basis of our contract with you. Please read these terms before you make your order. If there is anything that you don’t understand please contact us and we will be happy to explain.
To place orders simply browse our Website and place the goods you wish to purchase in your basket. Once your selections are complete, click on ‘Checkout’.
For returning customers, please login using your account details. For new customers, please complete all the required information In order to create an online account.
To complete your order, follow the instructions on the Website until payment is complete.
Web Orders : We accept payment by Credit/Debit card or Paypal.
Telephone Orders: We accept payment by Credit/Debit card, Paypal, BACS Transfer or Proforma.
Please note – we do not accept payment by American Express
All prices stated on our Website exclude VAT at the standard rate of 20%.
Once an order has been placed, you will receive an Order Confirmation from us by email. Please check this to ensure that the correct parts have been ordered. If you have any queries, please contact us by email or telephone to amend your Order.
If you have placed an order by Telephone, we ask you to reply by email confirming that the details on the Order Confirmation are correct; we can then dispatch your order. If no reply is received, your order will be dispatched after 24 hours.
West Midlands Filtration reserves the right to accept or decline an Order. This term is to protect the Company in such circumstances of a price discrepancy or stock availability. We will contact you with 24 hours of receiving an order, or the next working day, should there be any queries.
We ask that you allow 3 working days from the point of order for delivery. For items that are held in stock, delivery may be sooner.
For goods that are made to order/non stock, a lead time will be stated within the product description.
We will make every effort to ensure your Order is delivered on time. However we do not accept liability for any late deliveries.
If you are not going to be in on the delivery date and wish to leave instructions for the courier, please leave a signed note stating the details. West Midlands Filtration will only be responsible for the goods until they are delivered by our Courier, as per your instructions.
Requests to cancel an order can be accommodated if received within one hour of the original order being placed. Orders cancelled after this time may be subject to our Returns Policy.
If you decide that you no longer require some or all of the parts ordered, we will be happy to provide you with a refund (excluding shipping costs) or exchange of goods, subject to the following conditions:
– You contact us by email or telephone to confirm details of the items to be returned. We will then issue you with a Returns Reference number which should be included with the Goods.
Any Goods returned to us without a Returns Reference number will be subject to a handling charge of 25% of the goods returned value.
- The Goods are returned to us (in original packaging if possible) within 14 days of you receiving them (or the person/place nominated by the you to take delivery)
- Goods returned to us within 14 days from the date received will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- All refunds will be credited to the same means of payment that was used when placing the order, unless agreed otherwise
- Refunds will be processed within 14 days of receiving the goods back.
- It is your responsibility to pay for the delivery costs when returning any unwanted goods. We are not responsible for any goods that are lost in the post, so we recommend that you use a signed-for delivery service.
- All items must be returned to us in a resalable condition, new and unused
- Items that have been made to specific customer requirements are not eligible as returns. This refers to non-stock items – if you require clarification please ask when placing your Order.
For any goods that have been damaged in transit, please ensure that you sign for them as ‘damaged’ on the Couriers delivery record (most likely their hand held system). Damaged goods must be reported to us with 5 days of the Delivery date.
No claims for damages will be considered if the goods have been signed for as ‘in good condition’.
If there is a problem with any goods received, please contact us straight away. We will deal with your query without delay.
Defects & Guarantee
No claims for faulty materials or workmanship will be entertained if modifications to the goods have been effected other than by West Midlands Filtration.
Retention of Title
All Goods supplied to you remain the property of West Midlands Filtration until they have been paid for in full.
Information and Data Sheets are supplied for products on our Website, in order for you to select the most appropriate products. Although we can suggest items of suitability, we cannot guarantee their performance as we have not assessed their usage. We do not accept liability for any incorrect goods purchased.